Drilling and Abseil Services Ltd is a company started in 2005 in Wanaka. We provide industrial abseil access and geotechnical services for civil engineering at height. We are specialized in rock bolting in difficult access.
We always choose local people when possible, and we teach them the highly specialised task of dealing with ropes and drills at the same time.
We have a professional approach to paper work. We provide our clients with:
- Free and cost-based estimates and quotes
- Daily reports, including photos
- Proofs of observance of all standards & regulations applying to abseiling, construction, road works and Health & Safety...
Director: Alexis Poilvert, 50
Marketing, tenders and quotes, abseiling, drilling, grouting, supervisor, gear purchase and maintenance, administration, accounts…
- 1050 hours abseil training in French leading Industrial access training polytechnic
- Master Degree in Economics (MAEcon)
- 18,000 hrs work on ropes since 1995 in Europe, New Zealand, New Caledonia
Florence Micoud, 49
Website/ blog, database, office support
Master Degree in Economics (MAEcon)
Postgraduate Diploma in Information Sciences (PGDipInfSc)
Please contact us for any inquiry or leave a comment below 😉
Drilling & Abseil Services Ltd
57 Kennedy Crescent, Wanaka, NZ
Ph : (+64) 03 443 1385
Cel : (+64) 021 115 4096